• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

R700 LA Stock

no worries, one that blue won't work for me lol. but I'm going to run factory bottom metal not m5, also don't care to pay a bunch more for these flush cups and such as I rarely even run a sling. it's either in my hands or on my pack.
Fair enough. The other one I have is almost all the same specs, just in the Arctic Camo. The Hawkins M5 hinged floorplate is a nice substitute for the factory metal, but I digress. Good luck with your search.

How important is weight? I have a McMillan that checks all your boxes, I took it off a rifle to save about 1/2 pound by switching to a Mesa Altitude. So it's a non carbon McMillan and I'm not sure what the model is called. Sendero light channel m700 bdl. If interested pm more your phone number and I'll send pics.

lobber thanks, I will admit I don't know much about the m5 bottom metal but unless it will lighten me up a substantial amount then I don't have a need for it, also I am looking for more earth tone colors with the stock

troutslayer I'm really trying to stay below 30oz with the stock. so the one you have is prob a bit heavy for me. thanks tho