• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

R700 LA Stock

clbrown23

I know this is a long shot right now, but seeing if I can round something up rather than wait on long lead times. I am wanting a stock around 28 oz, for a rem 700 LA BDL, sendero light contour, must have a vertical grip- MCM Game Warden, Warden 2.0, A-3 Sporter, AG Visigoth, Alpine Hunter, Mesa Altitude any of the like would suffice. Thanks

McMillan Game hunter work? Proof sendero Message me at 334-798-5474 if u want I can send u some pics.

thanks guys, I think the game hunter might have too high come, I'm using a pretty small objective scope.
NIH, I will check your site, mesa is probably.my last choice on the list (not for any reason in particular) but if I can't turn anything else up I'll probably look into getting one. Thanks again

Now that I look at em again the stocks look good maybe a higher comb than I need? But that line style paint kills me, wish it was.more the sponge style used by others, manners....mcm....apr

C531F56A-7EE8-4D68-AA30-E1F6FCF002D7.jpeg
ECE9D24E-FEC5-4F01-86E1-3F4006B55EEE.png

Check with bob beck at extreme outer limits, they sell a universal inlet mcmillan game warden.

real nice stocks!

brian, yup thats more the paint I like, still unsure if that cheek piece will be too high.... how much extra gap will there be going from sendero channel and putting a sendero light in there? what are you swapping to?

This is sendero vs sendero light barrel size from proof website 1 is sendero 2 is sendero light measurements 308 caliber.
Looking at the manners LRH

Attachments

• D0000FFC-8C0A-4258-85F8-AB6617FF90EB.jpeg
    D0000FFC-8C0A-4258-85F8-AB6617FF90EB.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 10
  • E5E92EA3-A58B-4424-9EB2-16DA3923168E.jpeg
    E5E92EA3-A58B-4424-9EB2-16DA3923168E.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 10
I just listed a Manners EH1 LA yesterday, if that may be of interest to you. Assuming you're in WY as well based on your pic. If you're close to Cody, perhaps we could meet if you'd like to see in person.

Thanks, I saw yours, but unfortunately that won't work for me. I am in WY, if you have a smith over your way you would recommend for a build you should PM me their info. Looking to have a 284 win built. Thanks

Copy. I have a similar stock to this one, but will have to check the specs again. What is it about mine that won't work? Not pressuring, just want to see if I might have another option for you. Thanks

no worries, one that blue won't work for me lol. but I'm going to run factory bottom metal not m5, also don't care to pay a bunch more for these flush cups and such as I rarely even run a sling. it's either in my hands or on my pack.