• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R700 7 SAUM SS B&C

backstraps

Location NE TENNESSEE

I bought this one a while back. Gun shot so good the only thing I changed was the trigger. Has a pro tuned and polished 700 trigger set at 2.5 lbs AVG PULL OF 10 PULLS. Trigger performs better than any aftermarket trigger I own

Gun sets inside a Bell Carlson Medalist stock. Lug bedded only

Gun shoots sub 1/2" moa with shelf ammo (Nosler 160gr AccuBond) and 1/4-3/8" with handloads consistent
Bolt was fluted and polished by LRH

I told myself I'd never part with this one, but I have a full custom GAP delivering next week

This is an opportunity for a hard-to-find R700 that shoots lights out and is light weight

Gun is in very good condition. SKB case is not included in sale price, but buyer has choice of purchasing it for an additional 100.00 and it is brand new never used

If you have any questions, please feel free and if you want more/better pics pm me a cell number and I will try my best.

Located near Johnson City TN and prefer a face-to-face sale but will ship at buyer's actual cost.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or additional pictures. Been pouring rain here and inside pictures is best I can do for now. Gun is very nice and accurate!!

Great looking gun congrats on the fast sell not very common caliber in this neck of the woods