• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Quick attach sitting bipod that attached to sling stud

Havingfun

Looking for something lightweight and quick easy on/off for hunting rifle. Have a couple of Stoney Point bipods but can't find the attachment parts anymore. Looking for suggestions.

Check out Swagger Bipods. I bought the quick detach model a couple years ago and really like it. Fairly light, fits in my hunting pack, quick on and off. I'm not really a bipod kind of guy, so it's nice that it's not always on the gun. I do find it perfect for the sitting position, especially when looking downslope. You can utilize a small under mount picatinny if you have it or use the small attachment piece to the sling stud. I bought several extra attachments for my most used hunting guns and just have the one bipod. Should be some videos out there on YouTube or maybe their website.

Check out Swagger Bipods. I bought the quick detach model a couple years ago and really like it. Fairly light, fits in my hunting pack, quick on and off. I'm not really a bipod kind of guy, so it's nice that it's not always on the gun. I do find it perfect for the sitting position, especially when looking downslope. You can utilize a small under mount picatinny if you have it or use the small attachment piece to the sling stud. I bought several extra attachments for my most used hunting guns and just have the one bipod. Should be some videos out there on YouTube or maybe their website.
Actually ordered two sets along with two extra attachments. Thanks for the suggestion.

Awesome! Hope you like them. I'm really liking mine. I don't always attach it, but I always carry it. (2 Elk, 2 Deer on it so far.)