• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Quantum Spinning Reels

sll

*** Two NIB Quantum Vapor PT Spinning Reels, Model VP25XPT, 10 bearings, 6.0:1 ratio....$200 shipped for the pair.

*** Two NIB Quantum Energy PT S3 spinning reels, Model EN30SPT, 9 Bearings, 5.2: ratio....$140 shipped for the pair.

*** Two NIB Quantum Accurist PT S3 spinning reels, 5.2:1 ratio, 7 bearings, $130 shipped for the pair.

Attachments

• Accurist1.jpg

Accurist1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 32
  • QE301.jpg

QE301.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 31

Attachments

• Vapor25.jpg
    Vapor25.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 28
Hello, can you tell about these reels plz? For instance top to bottom. Are they heavy duty? Designed for heavy line, etc? Are they good quality? I'm going on a bear hunt in Alberta mid May…was wondering if they would work on a medium heavy rod? Pike and walleye fishing during the day. Thanks for your time.

In the description section (Pics are backwards) they would be described in Quantum's line-up as....1) Best, 2) Very Good, and 3) Good....pretty much as you can tell by how they are priced (higher price=more bearings). The Vapors are the top of the line in their bass-size series. Those are 25 series sizes in that model meaning they hold less line capacity than the 30 series size therefore are more ideal for lighter pound test (4,6, and 8 pound) line. The 30 series models in the Energy and Accurist models have a little larger spools making them more ideal for lines in the 8, 10, and 12 pound test line size. I do have one 30 series size left in the Vapor line that is not listed here.

If you like spool sizes that hold more line, bigger pound test, and even usage of braided line I have 2 NIB 13 Fishing Creed K reels size 40 also that I am including a pic of for $110 shipped for both reels. They are very smooth reels for the price with larger spool capacity.

Attachments

• 13Creed1.jpg
    13Creed1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 13Creed2.jpg
    13Creed2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 11
No, those are a 30 series......you can throw up to 14 pound test on them but that is mono. I would not recommend using mono over 14 pound test on most bass-sized spinning reels. Now braid, well you can go up to probably about 65 pound test on those as it is pretty close to the same diameter of 14 pound test mono. Think of it like this.....if you are going to use mono, the heavier pound test you want to use, the bigger the spool capacity you want most of the time. If you are going to use braid, spool capacity is not nearly as important as it is with mono.