• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Q Sugar Weasel or Honey Badger (300 BLK) with 16" barrel

Havingfun

Casually looking to replace a Q Honey Badger rifle (16" barrel) rifle that I sold and now wish to replace.

Specifically want the non-NFA 16" version so my grandsons can carry them to hunt.

Must be 300 BLK.

Will also consider the Q Sugar Weasel version too.

Used is OK as long as it's in excellent condition.

Thanks

They made a limited # and called them the "Under 21" rifles for those not old enough to purchase NFA items.

I had one but sold it (to my brother) who now has 2 HB 16" rifles and a 16" Sugar Weasel.

They're out there though. Just not very popular as the 16" barrel kinda defeats the purpose of the 300 BLK cartridge.

They made a limited # and called them the "Under 21" rifles for those not old enough to purchase NFA items.

I had one but sold it (to my brother) who now has 2 HB 16" rifles and a 16" Sugar Weasel.

They're out there though. Just not very popular as the 16" barrel kinda defeats the purpose of the 300 BLK cartridge.
I have one for sale. I also have a LOT of ammo for it. PM me with your phone # and we can talk.

SemperFi