• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Puckerfactor 300prc barreled action

Ucsdryder

I purchase this barreled action new on here. This is a barreled action, no trigger. It was not a prefit but full custom chambering that was also nitrided. See original post below. The barreled action is beautiful.

Asking $2250 shipped to your FFL

Rifle is in Denver-ish if someone wants to see it and do a local transfer.

It started its life in a bedded LRH and shot .3-.4" groups. I put it in a chassis and struggled to shoot it. I sent it back at Brian at Puckerfactor and he put it in an unbedded stockys stock and shot .8" groups with it. If I was sticking with this rifle I'd drop it back in an LRH or AG composites and go to work!

I'm going in a different direction and finally building the 300 norma improved I wanted to buy but funds wouldn't allow.

Averaging 2848 with 225eldm using h1000 and adg brass. Current round count is 102 rounds and yes I noticed a barrel speed up around 85-90 rounds.

Here are some groups.

This was during my load development. 7 shots over a couple of grains of powder.
IMG_9710.png

This is from Brian at Puckerfactor. This is the initial group when the rifle was new (fouler on right) out of a bedded LRH. I don't know how many are in that group, looks like 6-7.
IMG_9709.png

Chassis group shot by me.
IMG_9707.png

My group with 230 hybrids out of the same chassis.
IMG_9711.png

3 shot group with factory 225eldm out of the same chassis.
IMG_9713.png

Last edited:
Pictures added…

She's very clean! Brian builds a beautiful rifle!

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpeg
    IMG_9773.jpeg
    532.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9771.jpeg
    IMG_9771.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9775.jpeg
    IMG_9775.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9774.jpeg
    IMG_9774.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9772.jpeg
    IMG_9772.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 95
You got a stock for it?
Just selling the barreled action. No stock, trigger, or muzzle brake. I would make someone a deal on the bix n andy single stage if they want it, but I don't have a stock.

Thanks!

Recent Posts