• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PTG Rem 700 SA AR bottom metal

Blancoalex

PTG Rem 700 SA bottom metal that uses AR 10 round mags.
It has never been installed. Comes with 2 brand new ASC 10 round mags. $150.00 shipped to you.
Resized_20230523_214135.jpeg

Attachments

• Resized_20230523_214222.jpeg
    Resized_20230523_214222.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 28
Does the rifle and stock need modified to fit and run this setup? I see some models need gunsmithing on action to run these but not sure what model this is. Thanks

Does the rifle and stock need modified to fit and run this setup? I see some models need gunsmithing on action to run these but not sure what model this is. Thanks
Yes, some work needed on bottom of action and slight stock opening. PTG had details on line for action work. Think I have these instructions printed out that can send with.
I am on road so may be slow replying.

Yes, some work needed on bottom of action and slight stock opening. PTG had details on line for action work. Think I have these instructions printed out that can send with.

Yes, some work needed on bottom of action and slight stock opening. PTG had details on line for action work. Think I have these20 instructions printed out that can send with.
Upgrade your rem 700_223 to 10rd mags.