• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof carbon 284 full Sendero barrel

jrdp74

Listing for a friend that doesn't have an account. He has a Proof full sendero carbon barrel blank that will finish at 24in. The barrel is marked 1:8 but is actually 1:9 twist. New in the box. $700 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_0117.jpegIMG_0116.jpegIMG_0118.jpegIMG_0119.jpegIMG_0120.jpegIMG_0121.jpeg

Not arguing your word but who established it was a 9 over the stamped 8? Just curious…
May be interested for my 7prc build.
My friend that owns it is a gunsmith and checked it. He just currently doesn't have a use for it and decided to sell.

My friend that owns it is a gunsmith and checked it. He just currently doesn't have a use for it and decided to sell.
Got you.
Thats pretty odd.

I would think if he bought it new or know who did, he could send it back to get credit for a barrel he may could use or get his money back beings it's not what it's meant to be instead of eating a loss off the rip on top of shipping costs.

It may not bother some but I am on OCD freak when it comes to my barrels lol.

Good luck with sale!

I had Barlein barrel stamped 1:8 for my .260AI build. When I was cleaning it, I thought the cleaning rod was spinning faster than it should and it felt a little tight so I measured it a half a dozen times and had my friend measure it, and it ended up being a 1:7 twist. I was planning on shooting 120 grain bullets, but I might just go over to the hammer bullets since I got faster twist.

So it does happen, even with the best of the barrel makers.