• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primers…

Nubba0681

I looked around online for federal 210 primers and I can't make out what's a scam or what's real with all of the new names out there.

Needless to say, I'm in need of some 210s.

I had what I thought was a full box but for some reason I put magnums in a 210 box and I only have 30 210s in a sleeve left.

I'm in northwest Ga if anybody could meet up for a face to face deal or I'm willing to pay a fair price if somebody could send me some.
I'm not paying $150-$200 for 1000 primers.
I understand that may be what some of you gave and I understand times are tough but I have other options if it comes down to that. I'll rework the load with another primer if need be, I've just had the load with the 210 for a while and I'd like to stick to it if I could.

Thanks
Pat

Nubba
Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.
We have 210s, but live on the other end of GA. Social Circle about 50 miles East of ATL .
If you can't find any - We would give you a few sleeves as a Christmas Present to hold you over until you find some. The issue is that I recently had spinal cord surgery and don't want to drive too far. PM if you are interested.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Nubba
Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.
We have 210s, but live on the other end of GA. Social Circle about 50 miles East of ATL .
If you can't find any - We would give you a few sleeves as a Christmas Present to hold you over until you find some. The issue is that I recently had spinal cord surgery and don't want to drive too far. PM if you are interested.

Thanks
Len & Jill
Pm sent. 👍

I see I am looking for 210m
In todays world, it's hard being picky. I have been looking for 210m and 215m…neither seem to come up for sale but the 210 regulars have and I ended up just buying them. Today I saw 215 regulars but couldn't stomach the price or I would have bought them. Would I prefer the m's? Sure but I'd also prefer to have something to shoot when needed as well

This was yesterday is Salisbury,nc at my local store
87E60BB8-42FC-4A94-8A99-625484946EF7.jpeg