• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Price check

Bob the nailer

Need a price check on and Anderson arms complete upper. 18 in stainless steel barrel with adjustable gas block and carbon fiber handguard and muzzle brake. AR-15 milspec lower with collapsible stock. 4x Acog style optic. Looking to see what kind of price this might go for.

Thanks

Bob

Last edited:
Need specifics on the parts like manufacturers. What lower is it? Anderson?

$180 max, unless you can give me specifics that would increase value….like who made each part, who assembled, 5 groups of 5 shots in a single photo.

They sell complete Anderson's at gun shows for like $399 new.

So, the fact that it is a mismatched "mil spec" lower and a bunch of random parts that only warranted the mention of "Anderson" as a brand doesn't make it seem like it's going to be worth much. And, if you have one of those Amazon acog knockoffs made in China, that thing is literally worth nothing. It seriously might be worth $200.

It seriously might be worth $200.

No…lol. $500 - $600 is the going rate for Anderson's. The OP just wasn't specific in his description. Could be a $300 rail and ballistic advantage barrel for all we know. Usually a run of the mill lower and general milspec lower parts kit with stock goes for $200.

I'll admit that I haven't been to a gun show since covid showed up, but two years ago, you could buy an anderson or an omni, or another brand or two for $399 at any gun sale I attended. I saw them that cheap in TN, MS, and KY in the last couple of years..

Edit: Bear Creek was another brand that had a rifle in that price range.
No…lol. $500 - $600 is the going rate for Anderson's. The OP just wasn't specific in his description. Could be a $300 rail and ballistic advantage barrel for all we know. Usually a run of the mill lower and general milspec lower parts kit with stock goes for $200.

I'll admit that I haven't been to a gun show since covid showed up, but two years ago, you could buy an anderson or an omni, or another brand or two for $399 at any gun sale I attended. I saw them that cheap in TN, MS, and KY in the last couple of years..

Edit: Bear Creek was another brand that had a rifle in that price range.

Anderson is a good get into ARs and tinker with them gun. Before Biden came into office a $400 Anderson wasn't unheard of.

Bear creek? Hard pass on them. You would have to pay me to take a bear creek. Lol

Pulled the Grendel out of the back of the safe, we'll my memory is crap. The upper is a complete factory Kies 264 LBC-AR I have the original tube handguard that was changed to a carbon fiber round. The lower is DPMS complete. Spikes cqb carbine adjustable stock and the optics came from a Texas company (explore) it's clear and sharp image and yup holds zero. Just wondering about value.

Thanks

Pulled the Grendel out of the back of the safe, we'll my memory is crap. The upper is a complete factory Kies 264 LBC-AR I have the original tube handguard that was changed to a carbon fiber round. The lower is DPMS complete. Spikes cqb carbine adjustable stock and the optics came from a Texas company (explore) it's clear and sharp image and yup holds zero. Just wondering about value.

Thanks
Kies, now that's a name you don't hear much these days. Need more details before anyone can give you an honest opinion on value, your mention of an "acog style" optic implies it's a knockoff and thus essentially worthless. From the details you've provided I'd say you have a $500 gun.

Some pictures.

Attachments

• 20220102_133029~3.jpg
    20220102_133029~3.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220102_133047~2.jpg
    20220102_133047~2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 20220102_133126.jpg
    20220102_133126.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 36