• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Reticles Leupold EFR 18-40power X 40mm, one inch tube

fourinone

I have a Leupold EFR 6.5-20x40mm one inch tube scope in excellent condition. This scope was converted by Premier Reticles to 18-40 power with fine cross hair. I bought this scope new and only used it on 22cal. mostly 22 lr rimfire. This scope has only been installed in freshly lapped rings and Burris Sig. Rings with the floating inserts. I'll let this scope go for $675.00 plus exact insured shipping charges. I have also a set of Kelby one inch rings "wide style w/2 screws per side" bought from Sinclair Intl. These have been lapped just enough to make full contact on REM. 40X rimfire, Did not remove much material because I used shims under the rear base to get it close to start with. I'll take $50.00 for the Kilby rings. I have Davidson bases for the REM.40X/700 short action...may fit other sizes of REM. 700 action?? I'll let go with the rings for $10.00. Or I would sell all of the above for $700.00 firm plus the exact fee for insured shipping.

four do you still have the scope for sale and if its gone do you have the base and rings still thanks scott