Preferred dies for 6.5PRC

I just purchased a Waypoint 2020 in 6.5PRC and am in the process of buying components to reload for it. On my other bolt guns I have used Lee Collet dies, a Redding body die and a Wilson bullet seater with my Arbor press. I have done various searches and am a bit conflicted what to use. From what I read there can be some challenges getting brass resized properly after a few firings. I know Lee does not offer a Collet die and I am not sure what to use. I have thought about using a Wilson full-length sizing die with bushings and a Wilson seater die? I want to keep it rather simple but still make accurate ammunition. Suggestions?

If I go with a bushing set-up what suggested ranges of bushings do you suggest?

I have to admit, I bought the gun on impulse and then got disappointed as I started looking for brass. I will just have to be patient. If anyone on here has that gun in 6.5PRC, what factory ammo has given you the best results? I may have to start there to get some brass to start with until I can find higher quality brass.

Thank You.
Mile high has box 100 Lapua available right
I just purchased a Waypoint 2020 in 6.5PRC and am in the process of buying components to reload for it. On my other bolt guns I have used Lee Collet dies, a Redding body die and a Wilson bullet seater with my Arbor press. I have done various searches and am a bit conflicted what to use. From what I read there can be some challenges getting brass resized properly after a few firings. I know Lee does not offer a Collet die and I am not sure what to use. I have thought about using a Wilson full-length sizing die with bushings and a Wilson seater die? I want to keep it rather simple but still make accurate ammunition. Suggestions?

I have to admit, I bought the gun on impulse and then got disappointed as I started looking for brass. I will just have to be patient. If anyone on here has that gun in 6.5PRC, what factory ammo has given you the best results? I may have to start there to get some brass to start with until I can find higher quality brass.

Thank You.
I have tried reddening comp, hornady, forester, Short Action Custom modular die.
By far the best was the SAC modular die. Bushing will depend on brass.
If memory serves correctly Lapua is .014.
.014+.014+.264=.292 so I'd go with something .290-.292 range and set final tension with a cortina mandrel die and .262 mandrel.
Be sure to anneal every time or neck tension will be constantly changing.

Thank You.
Unknown munitions had Peterson brass available earlier today when I was browsing their site.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. I was able to get some Lapua brass ordered if it shows up.