• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley VARGET!@#$%!

Because of you Veteran I was able to get a RL 26 8lber and 215M box of primers...That will allow me to hunt the rest of my life without fear of running out, cannot thank you enough!!!!

Not gone....just playing the game on 8 lbs.

You dont know about the game???
What's the game. Was on PV all afternoon refreshing trying to get a pound or two of Staball 6.5, Varget, Retumbo, and RL16. Was successful on 6.5 and 1# Varget but lost out on others. I keep refreshing as the clock counts down and still had several times where it then showed as available but as fast as I could hit 'add to cart' it was gone. Even had a couple situations where it was in my cart and before the 20min time-out it gave me a message that was no longer available…WT# (I had it in my cart).

Will PV combine shipments/hazmats if I place 2-3 separate orders in the same afternoon? I hate to checkout with a pound of Retumbo before my 20min timeout and pay $30 in HM + shipping and then repeat an hour later with a pound of Varget.

They will not combine orders. I tried to checkout this morning and didn't notice half my order did not get added. When I ordered the other half I called them to combine and they said no.

Luckily me and one of my coyote hunting friends live close enough to drive up and pick our orders up.He has one of them 30 miles per gallon rigs so we split gas and it is cheaper on us than shipping and HAZMAT,going up Monday or Tuesday probably

Luckily me and one of my coyote hunting friends live close enough to drive up and pick our orders up.He has one of them 30 miles per gallon rigs so we split gas and it is cheaper on us than shipping and HAZMAT,going up Monday or Tuesday probably
Nice! I'm originally from KS but the drive for me would now be 12hrs 👎