• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley RETUMBO!@@

"This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 2 mins to see if items become available"

this is what i get ill keep trying.

Hodgdon Retumbo

$​40.00 – $​285.00

OptionsChoose an optionHODGDON RETUMBO 1#HODGDON RETUMBO 8#Clear

$​40.00
This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 4 seconds to see if items become available.

Got all the way to this and then next time was back to 2 minutes. I suppose this is what some feel like during the horse races 😆

Keep trying for a bit. Powder Valley does this and sometimes they will refresh stock when you think its gone....

The issue here is that Hodgdons powders, especially the ones like Varget, Retumbo, H1000 are in thin and illiquid supply.

Retailers will put up a little here and there.....but no deep supply.

In my opinion and its just a guess most of the supply of these powders made by ADI in Australia are stuck in boats at Long Beach offshore California.....

I'm not sure what you put Retumbo in, but 1lb cans are almost worthless! It's not really a small case powder….I guess I'm just ****ing and moaning because I missed it too.