• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder, primers, and brass in the Boise area

Yes. Splitting up now. Like usual. As we all know to do. If a offer is made on the open forum to buy something. You got to follow it up with a PM so both parties can workout the details. Only one person on here has PMd me about this stuff. And he was not the one.

Brian

Well. Ok. Was going to offer 2 more bricks. But hay. Will keep everything now. No longer for sale. I am adjusting adds. Will only be for in the Boise are now

Yes. Splitting up now. Like usual. As we all know to do. If a offer is made on the open forum to buy something. You got to follow it up with a PM so both parties can workout the details. Only one person on here has PMd me about this stuff. And he was not the one.

Brian
If you would've said "I'll be splitting up now" or something to that effect I would've pmed you instantly. Sorry I'm new to this site and didn't know the logistics

Well. Ok. Was going to offer 2 more bricks. But hay. Will keep everything now. No longer for sale. I am adjusting adds. Will only be for in the Boise are

I'm not upset was just trying to figure out what I did wrong. I understood you didn't wanna split up and that was fine so I left it at that. If I would've known stuff would've been split I would've gladly messaged you and got some powder along with the primers. I do not have a 6.5 creed therefore I don't need brass. Have a good holiday and happy shooting! Thank you for offering up your spare supply to help others who are struggling to find some! Have a good one
Brandon