• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED POWDER @ GRAFS

I was there 30 min before you posted they has quite a bit of powder just not the ones I wanted. there was multiple posts when I got here but every heads up is good
I'm sure they have a lot of backorders to fill for the really popular stuff. They're not accepting backorders anymore but they were up until recently.

Yeah, they took down backorders two or three weeks ago. I had been putting off backordering speer 160gr 7mm bullets, wish I had put the backorder in now!

You guys won't have me to push around any more. I have completed my wish list with purchases and trades so retiring from the internet battle. That is unless I miss the frustration of crashing websites, getting in my cart and then it's gone, and basically the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.
Now you'll frequently come across everything you used to need but no longer need. When you see the elusive Retumbo, I expect you to PM me, and only me, so I have first dibs.

Last edited: