• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder forsale

This is the second time he has done this. Last time he threw in 2 bricks of primers. lol I always wondered who got that. If it's legit I wish he lived closer to me 😊

Last edited:
8 pounds of H-1000 and 8 pounds of Retumbo $175 each will not ship
Hats off to you sir for not trying to price gouge the crap outta fellas most I have seen lately (not just on here) have been trying to more than double their money which is a poor display of etiquette

I don't know, and it doesn't seem entirely clear. I guess I just figured that it was unavailable in one way or another, so it was immaterial to me who actually ended up with it, or if he just pulled it from the site.
;)
For your information it doesn't matter who bought the powder it's been sold and it's none of your business who bought it but one thing for sure I'm glad you didn't get it and if you just wanted to know why I sold is because I sold my 300 rum so I didn't need the powder anymore and I was trying to help someone out but it's a true saying no good deed is left un punished

Brian - exhale. Now take a deep breath.

Good for you on helping out the community.

Now you need to understand from an outside perspective that both of your last sales have been very generous and thus raised some flags. Stock website powder photo, $50 per 8 lb below Powder Valley rates, marked as sold - but no one on this sight said "I'll take it", etc.

Sorry if you were offended, but as they say some times when an offer looks too good to be true - it is more times than not a scam.

Last edited: