• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder, Bullets and Primers in Stock.

o2bwest

We have a good selection of Powder, Primers and Bullets in stock now. We ship all over the country. Check out our website and look for our ad here at Longrangehunting.com. Coyote Armory

New shipment in this morning. (8lb) H1000, Varget, Bullseye, H4831SC, RL33, IMR 4350, Titewad. (1lb) A 1680, A 2200, A 2460, H1000, Varget, Power Pistol, RL 15, RL 33, RL 17, Red Dot, p, Titewad, Titegroup, Longshot, Benchmark, H4350, Retumbo plus much more. Remember us for primers bullets and brass as well. We ship all over the country. Up to 32lbs per Hazmat Fee. Call us at 325-396-5551 or check out our website. Coyote Armory

Might be in stock but ouch! Your prices are not very good compared to your competitors.

Thank you for your feedback Bob Lee...we strive to stay competitive with the marketplace and therefore are happy to price match anyone that has in stock product. Please let us know if there is a specific item that you feel we are out of line on. Again, thanks for your feedback and let us know how we can help.

On the positive side. Placed an order (215m and retumbo) and got a shipping notification the next day. That's something that doesn't happen too often anymore...

Thanks and bump!

Didn't find any 4831sc as stated in your post

I'm fairly cirtain we have 1 pounders in stock. Our powder inventory moves pretty fast. We don't have minimum orders, so popular powders don't last very long. If you don't find what you are looking for on the site I encourage you to call us. 325-396-5551. I can say for sure that we are sold out of Varget, Titegroup, 8lb Retumbo, 8lb H1000 and Bullseye. Our powder shipments typically come in around the middle of the month and I never know what or how much I'm going to get until then.

I'm fairly cirtain we have 1 pounders in stock. Our powder inventory moves pretty fast. We don't have minimum orders, so popular powders don't last very long. If you don't find what you are looking for on the site I encourage you to call us. 325-396-5551. I can say for sure that we are sold out of Varget, Titegroup, 8lb Retumbo, 8lb H1000 and Bullseye. Our powder shipments typically come in around the middle of the month and I never know what or how much I'm going to get until then.

Found 10 lbs at third generation shooter supply. Thanks