• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Possible Trade

gpo1956

I don't mean to be vague, but I'm testing the waters for a possible trade. I have an excellent condition Sendero SF II in 7 rem Mag.It has been fired approximately 200 rounds of handloads. 162 and 168 grain various bullets. Nothing over 3,000 fps. Bolt has been spiral fluted and it has a Badger style bolt knob. A Triggertech standard trigger in a McMillan A3 stock. It has, I believe, a Warne 20 MOA rail. I also have an as new Bushnell LRTSi 4.4-18 with box and paperwork and Vortex flip covers, a Vortex deluxe level and Seekins low rings. Everything is excellent to as new condition. Possibly interested in an upper range, FFp, Mil scope in 3-18, 5-25 or 6-24 mag range plus appropriate rings and level if possible. Let me know what you might have.
Thanks,
Gary

Will sell the scope and accessories for $925 shipped. Will include Seekings Low 30MM rings for $1000. Paypal FF or USPS money order.

Final price drop to $885 for it all. Vortex covers are $40 new, Vortex level is $49 new and rings are $121 new. This is as cheap as a package like this is going to get.