Poorman's Filet Mignon ...

I have tried this with speed goat and mule deer and it works very well to break down white sinew.

I have no hands on experience with this technique/method; I just normally adjust my cooking with the type of meat accordingly, or NOT cook it at all. :D

1%20of%202_zpsx1vkkwvf.jpg

2%20of%202_zps318vbgqo.jpg

Thinly sliced raw Montana mule deer tenderloin as-is (no spices), dashes of sriracha sauce on the side, pickled ginger, and a shot of Montana moonshine honey whiskey to wash it down. :cool:

Cheers!

Ed

I have no hands on experience with this technique/method; I just normally adjust my cooking with the type of meat accordingly, or NOT cook it at all. :D

1%20of%202_zpsx1vkkwvf.jpg

2%20of%202_zps318vbgqo.jpg

Thinly sliced raw Montana mule deer tenderloin as-is (no spices), dashes of sriracha sauce on the side, pickled ginger, and a shot of Montana moonshine honey whiskey to wash it down. :cool:

Cheers!

Ed
This reminds me of one of my uncles. He is half Eskimo, when we are cutting up beef he eats about as much as he gets cut. Never could handle meat completely raw it has to at least be seared on the outside and warm. Thanks for sharing the video FEENIX.

This reminds me of one of my uncles. He is half Eskimo, when we are cutting up beef he eats about as much as he gets cut. Never could handle meat completely raw it has to at least be seared on the outside and warm. Thanks for sharing the video FEENIX.

L:DL! My hunting buddies calls me "Eskimo Ed" not because I'm anywhere near an Eskimo but rather my high tolerance of the cold weather. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.