• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED POF 415 Predator (upper or complete) FT

RO828

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

I have a POF that I acquired as my first dabble in piston driven AR's. I like the piston system, but my gun-project ADD strikes again. There are always too many shiny new toys to play with.

The upper is a 415 Predator with a NP3 BCG. It has less than 500 rounds through it, and aside from the normal light scratch or nick, is near-new in condition. The lower is like-new, NP3, with Magpul furniture and a Larue RISR. I have removed the optic, rings, TACCON trigger and AAC QD as seen in one photo. The optic is a 4x24 IOR illuminated/ballistic. I would consider selling/trading it as well. The rifle shoots factory 55gr very well (1 MOA), though I have not done any load work or serious precision work. The lower is an excellent sample (as some may be aware of POF's lower issues in the past), it functions flawlessly and is of very high-quality build.

What I prefer to do is trade the upper for (insert undetermined new project here) and keep the lower for another build. However, I am open to all options- sell or trade the complete rifle or upper only. What I am not willing to do is sell or trade the lower alone. All that said, I don't have any specific item I am looking for in trade. I would consider a nice bolt gun (including, but not limited to 204 Ruger, 223, 300WM, 7mm STW), high-end glass (any magnification), a high-end light weight GI mid length upper (Noveske, DD, etc), or any number of other items or combos (even a decent old truck, bronco, etc).

Basically, I am fishing for the next thing to keep my interest for a while :). I will be picky, but I know someone on the board has exactly what I don't know I want yet :D.

If you have read this far through the post, you know what the POF is worth, so please be realistic with offers.

As I prefer to trade for something, I am not going to list a price for the rifle/upper. I would be happy to discuss that via PM with anyone interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpg
    IMG_1367.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 9

Recent Posts