• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR15 POF 9.25" complete upper/M16 bolt

chuck plissken

Im not huge into AR's and don't belong to any AR15 forums so im just posting it here if any of you'd like a higher end piston driven upper.

I love its performance just don't need it. Its complete with a M16 carrier. I put 4k rounds through it with no function issues...ever! its in about 85% condition to me. Im able to send pics via text or email. They are $1500 if i remember correctly. I bought it 4 years ago.

shoot a reasonable offer. If i don't get an offer i won't be surprised. Just hoping to start another project is all.

Thanks
Mike
928 451 6574
[email protected]

You'd better make sure everybody knows that you can't just slap a 10" barrel on a rifle without having an ATF tax stamp... If you don't have a stamp, you have to use it on a registered "pistol" AR lower, and you can't put a buttstock on it. Unless you already have your stamp and a registered SBR lower. Then you can run it on a rifle with a buttstock.

Not trying to hurt your sale or ruin your thread...Just making sure everyone is aware of the laws.