• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PIF 300 Savage Brass

Muddyboots

Let's do this one more time. We have had great response before. I am willing to send this to someone on my nickel that is in desperate need for brass to load. I am putting my faith in the character of LRH that only someone that actually doesn't have any brass to load will ask for it. If you have brass and looking to pad your supply, only you will know that and are taking it away from someone in need.

So I have what I believe is 1X fired factory Remington 300 Savage 67 pieces. I cleaned them up in walnut vibratory cleaner and also cleaned up the primer pockets with Sinclaire primer pocket uniformer.

Paying it Forward (PIF) is a program that I strongly believe in and I hope this posting will be treated with the respect it deserves.

Everyone knows components are impossible to find so I hope this will find someone who can really need and appreciate the offer. I do have this posted as PIF on another site so they may go fast.

First I'll take it with PM gets them in accordance to time stamp in case multiple requests.

If someone would like to piggyback with additional PIF, would be great!

22998FA9-CD9D-45C4-9A3C-A2FF6270D7A2.jpeg

Good on you for your generosity! I wish I had a 300 Savage, one of the dumbest things I've passed up was a 99 for $350 a few years back.

I would love to have the brass. I have only 40 pcs currently and they happen to be RP. This would round out aprox 100 pcs, where I could do a full load development. I am willing to pay it forward woth something else that someone else isn't be in need of, if you would send this brass to me.