• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PIF - Winchester 30-06 Brass and More

I have a young nephew that is in need for his first rifle

and to keep it going I will offer up the same offer to someone in need of some 6mm Remington brass…View attachment 322745
I have a number of different 6mm bullets that could go with these. A couple brands of 100-grain BTSP, and some lighter pills as well if a neophyte reloader would like to pursue smaller game.

Ok, I have a NIB Winchester 50 count 30-06 brass.

I am willing to send this to someone on my nickel that is in desperate need for brass to load. I am putting my faith in the character of LRH that only someone that actually doesn't have any brass to load will ask for it. If you have brass and looking to pad your supply, only you will know that and are taking it away from someone in need.

Paying it Forward (PIF) is a program that I strongly believe in and I hope this posting will be treated with the respect it deserves.

Everyone knows components are impossible to find so I hope this will find someone who can really need and appreciate the offer.
Merry Christmas to all.
View attachment 322739
A magnanimous gesture Muddy, I have alot of brass mostly once fired some new in to many chamberings to list and quite a few bullets that are not used except for fire forming if someone will list their needs not wants if I can help I will oh by the way how did you like that biga-- word I used not bad for an old redneck huh