• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Piercision Rifles 6.5 SAUM

cb4128

I have for sale my Piercision Rifles built 6.5 SAUM. I'm the original owner, Ryan built it for me 2 years ago and it unfortunately just doesn't get shot enough for me to substantiate keeping it. This is the most accurate rifle I've ever shot, but it needs to be used not sit in the closet like it has for the last year...

Parts list:

Kelbly Atlas SA mag action
bix n andy tac sport trigger
apa m5 bottom metal
accurate wsm 3 round mag
proof research 1-8 twist 26" CF Sendero barrel
Manners EH1, meticulously pillar and glass bedded
atlas bipod rail up front

Weighs roughly 7 1/2 lbs

Rifle has 170 rounds through it, load data will go to the buyer, along with 1x fired brass

I've attached some quick pics but will take some good ones ASAP and post them up. There are a few marks here and there but it is in excellent condition overall and guaranteed to shoot. The initial load I worked up with the rifle shot in the 0's and the rifle will consistently shoot in the .2's or below with 140gr bergers and H1000. Attached pics are groups at 100 yards and 550 yards.

If the barrel was 22" or shorter, I'd keep it - but I only shoot suppressed these days and it's just too long for me.

Asking $4,250 shipped to your FFL or face to face in the DFW area of Texas.

Also have 150 pieces of unopened ADG brass and Whidden dies that can be negotiated with the buyer first - if they don't want them, I'll sell them separately.

Please pm me with any interest!

Attachments

• IMG_4864.jpeg
    IMG_4864.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_7273 (1).jpg
    IMG_7273 (1).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_4094.jpg
    IMG_4094.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 715
H
I have for sale my Piercision Rifles built 6.5 SAUM. I'm the original owner, Ryan built it for me 2 years ago and it unfortunately just doesn't get shot enough for me to substantiate keeping it. This is the most accurate rifle I've ever shot, but it needs to be used not sit in the closet like it has for the last year...

Parts list:

Kelbly Atlas SA mag action
bix n andy tac sport trigger
apa m5 bottom metal
accurate wsm 3 round mag
proof research 1-8 twist 26" CF Sendero barrel
Manners EH1, meticulously pillar and glass bedded
atlas bipod rail up front

Weighs roughly 7 1/2 lbs

Rifle has 170 rounds through it, load data will go to the buyer, along with 1x fired brass

I've attached some quick pics but will take some good ones ASAP and post them up. There are a few marks here and there but it is in excellent condition overall and guaranteed to shoot. The initial load I worked up with the rifle shot in the 0's and the rifle will consistently shoot in the .2's or below with 140gr bergers and H1000. Attached pics are groups at 100 yards and 550 yards.

If the barrel was 22" or shorter, I'd keep it - but I only shoot suppressed these days and it's just too long for me.

Asking $4,250 shipped to your FFL or face to face in the DFW area of Texas.

Also have 150 pieces of unopened ADG brass and Whidden dies that can be negotiated with the buyer first - if they don't want them, I'll sell them separately.

Please pm me with any interest!
Helluva Goat!!!