• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Peterson 280 ackley brass

laker

Just as title says looking for Peterson 280 ackley brass. Let me know what you have

You have evidence it's better than the fully prepped Nosler ?

Its definitely thicker than Nosler. I had to turn all of the Necks down to be able to chamber them. Mind you my neck is .002 undersized. RWS, Winchester, and Nosler all chambered.

Laker, check gearchasecom there showing 50 pieces for 44.+

Last edited:
I know you're looking for AI, but pretty sure euro optic has Peterson 280 brass available.

Are you using this for 280 AI or your 6.5 Sherman? If for the Sherman, I'd just get the plain 280 brass and call it good. You'd still need a false shoulder for the Sherman either way.

I know you're looking for AI, but pretty sure euro optic has Peterson 280 brass available.

Are you using this for 280 AI or your 6.5 Sherman? If for the Sherman, I'd just get the plain 280 brass and call it good. You'd still need a false shoulder for the Sherman either way.
Yep that's what I'm using them in. That's my next option I'll go to if I don't find AI

Sorry Laker spell check changed it, its Gearchase.com it's at europtic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-170343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-170343_Chrome.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 67
I'm using the AI for mine and tried standard 270 RWS. The Peterson AI gives me a neck that needs to be trimmed down to the cartridge length and the 270 RWS gives me a neck that is .015 to .035 short. Using AI is the only choice a Sherman guy should consider.

I get far more notice at the range with my fireformed Nickel 280 Remington cases.

Shoot great, last forever and don't tarnish.

Recent Posts