Pentax ZD 10x50 ED review needed please

PowellSixO

Does anyone have any experience with these binos? I'm looking to purchase my first good set of binos ($500+). I've found a deal on a brand new pair of Pentax ZD 10x50 ED binos. I've done as much research as I can on these binos, but can't find a lot of info. I'm hoping someone can tell me if these would be a good buy? I can grab a pair for $700. But I don't want to throw 700 down the drain if they're junk. Or should I just stick to known brands like Vortex? Thanks for your time.

If it was a Pentax VS a Vortex choice....Id take the Pentax. I have a set of 10 x 42's and they are nice

It kind of is between Vortex. Or at least that's the brand I'm fond of. I have several of their viper line scopes and I really like them. A buddy told me about this Pentax ZD binos deal, and it seems like a good deal. I'm just looking for some real world reviews. I won't be able to get my hands on a set before ordering. Since this is my first big purchase for binos, I want to do some research before spending this much money.

Does anyone have any experience with these binos? I'm looking to purchase my first good set of binos ($500+). I've found a deal on a brand new pair of Pentax ZD 10x50 ED binos. I've done as much research as I can on these binos, but can't find a lot of info. I'm hoping someone can tell me if these would be a good buy? I can grab a pair for $700. But I don't want to throw 700 down the drain if they're junk. Or should I just stick to known brands like Vortex? Thanks for your time.

I know what I paid for my Pentax 10 x42 and Id never give the difference in cost. Buy them from a place such as B&H...etc...in New York

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts