Pandemic Social Distance - Phase 2 - Masks

Muddyboots

Ok, IF we decide to venture out, we know we have to cover up as much as possible. So seeing I have so much time sitting on thumbs I decided to "design" my personalized mask. No way it wasn't going to be camo!šŸ˜‚ Instead of using rubber bands or small bungees which BTW hurt like the dickens on earsšŸ¤¬, I tried the cord tying method. It was OK but didn't like it wasn't secure enough all the time and you had to constantly readjust the knots. What a pain that was. SOOO, thinking of how I snub stuff on backpack had an epiphany that I think is slick as all get out. I had sime extra draw string locks that I use on packs and paracord. OK, who doesn't have paracord laying around? So my first prototype is presented for all to laugh, cry, point, deride or šŸ¤®. It is comfortable and remains snug or you can adjust on the fly. Whaddauthink? I did think I should carry attorney phone number just in case.....

Grabbed these from Walmart years ago but I see they still carry them: Link: Walmart Draw String Locks
IMG_2342.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.