PAM as a release agent

G

I was visiting my uncle at the mental hospital and told him I had some sticking problems doing chamber casts. He recommends I switch from Rem Oil to PAM. Comments, suggestions?

B00032FNJS.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have never heard of it as being used for a release agent. But it is all I use for lubing my brass for resizing. It works great. Don't see whey it wouldn't work.

tryed it on my last bedding job...with a prayer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

worked fine. had to tap on the screws a bit but had to do that with the silicone mold release on the others ive done.

Thanks! I'll try it and give a full report.

resizing lube - if I wasn't so delighted with IMPERIAL SIZING DIE WAX I might try it.
-
imperial.jpg

Not to hi-jack this thread, but precisionreloading.com sells it for $6 a tin (in British parlance) and they write
-
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that reloads should recognize this product. If you're not using Imperial Sizing Die Wax for your resizing lube . . . . you should be. I have recommended this product to hundreds of shooters, and out of all the shooters that have tried it, I have yet to hear from anyone that has ever switched back to another lube.

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts