+P Throating

I did the 260 terminator with it and with 139 scenar i was over 3k fps easy.
Just make sure you want it to be that chamber forever because you can't change it. The remer bushing will bounce around because material is missing.
Learned that when I tried to bump it up to 6.5 wsm.

A similar thing happens with HBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) powder coated bullets. Bullets tumbled in HBN need MORE powder to get the same velocity as un coated bullets because they are so slippery. (yeah, counterintuitive, I know.)
But from a cold bore they give you the SAME point of impact as the rest of your shots! David Tubb sells both the powder and HBN coated bullets should you just want to they them without buying a tumbler and the HBN powder.

I suggest this approach with a "regular" chamber to get more accuracy and proven longer barrel life.
No, this is nothing like "Moly" coating. It is far superior for several reasons. Go to Tubb's site and read why.

I watched the video. I saw it is not the same as freebore at all. I just wonder if that area of the rifling that is just a little smaller, maybe not but then again with your increase in powder to gain more velocity would mean a hotter burn, like moving up to a slightly hotter cartridge which should mean less barrel life, but maybe not enough to matter.