outfitter recommendations?????

Pahunter10

I have been racking my head about different outfitters. So far I have emailed and talked to anywhere from 100-200 different outfitters/guides. I am looking for a MT or ID rifle elk hunt for a quality elk. I have been asking for recommendations on areas and/or outfitters, however I have not gotten any blatant recommendations. I will probably only have one opportunity in the next 5 years to go on an elk hunt. I understand it is Hunting and not just shooting. I am ok with not getting an elk as long as the experience is good. I have been out a few times DIY and have seen animals but none that I wanted to shoot.

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND AN OUTFITTER THAT IS A QUALITY, HONEST, HARDWORKING, RESPECTFUL AND ALL AROUND GREAT EXPERIENCED GUIDE/OUTFITTER?

I have hunted Colorado and Wyoming. Colorado several different times and Wyoming twice.

If you want a truly wilderness experience with the opportunity to see lots of animals and a good chance on a trophy, then try Wyoming.

I am going back for the third time this fall.

If you want more specifics on my experience, then PM me and I will gladly discuss.

Hi, check out: www.rockingrhunting.com.
We are in CO, not MT or ID. If you have been out and seen things you did not want to shoot, end it right now. Come to CO and get on with it. We are also covered with bears.
We are a new sponsor on LRH.
We are offering a NO RESERVE, FULLY GUIDED ELK HUNT AUCTION here on LRH
That's the kind of confidence we have
Call me: I can fill you in on the details.
Pete 9870-901-9880

Try Upper Canyon Outfitters (UCO) nestled the mountains on the upper Ruby River, MT, just beautiful. Donna runs the place and it's worth it to have a discussion with her - there's lots of public land and tons of private land.

They are 1st class in everything they do. It'll run you $5-6K for a week.

Take care

Rachel

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.