• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Out

Martinmc1

This rifle is about a year old and has been out in the field once. I am the only owner of the rifle and chose all the parts to have it put together myself. Kampfled Customs in Northern Idaho put it all together. The rifle is made up of Stiller Predator action, Lilja 1:9 26" finish length plus brake, barrel was fluted during manufacturing, Timney calvin elite 2 stage trigger, Remington factory BDL bottom metal with window magazine for wider shoulder of the Nosler brass, Mcmillan game scout stock in black with grey webbing. The brake was custom built by Kampfeld and matches contour. I have been running the Berger 180's right at 3200fps with no brass markings. The fluting really shaved weight from the barrel overall from factory weight. The rifle without rings and scope weighs in at 7lbs. 9oz.
I have decided I have way to many rifles and not enough time to spend with all of them and keep a family running. The rifle has almost 160 rounds down the barrel and is being sold without scope, rings or bipod as scope and rings have already been spoken for. Gun is in good condition with very small to no real noticeable wear marks. Any questions P.M. me and I can send my cell number and discuss any additional information to serious buyers. posting pictures of rifle before cerakoting and after. Paint color is flat black on fluting and burnt bronze on barreled action and bottom metal. **$2,800 in parts in this rifle** taking offers
Rifle shoots sub Moa
r1.JPG r4.JPG r5.JPG r6.JPG r2.JPG r3.JPG

Last edited: