• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Original Remington VSF 22-250

440coronet

2005 dated Remington VSF in the excellent 22-250. This was the first year of the VSF. HS palm swell stock, dual front studs, 26" fluted chrome moly blued barrel, original Walker style trigger. Purchased from Original owner whom had less than 200 rounds of factory ammo down the barrel. Same vintage Tasco 6-24 adjustable objective scope set in Weaver bases and rings
Shoots my pet load of Varget and 50gr Vmaxs well.

$650 Plus actual shipping to your FFL
Pics up tomorrow when I get to work
Thanks LLR

IMG_4060.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4060.JPG

What is the weight of the rifle?
Not sure off the cuff. Lighter than my Senderos or 5R milspecs
I have the original 2005 Remington brochure at work and can check that in the morning for you. If you have access to the weights on the current VSSF rifles I'd say a bit more than them as they have the Tupperware stocks with the gripper inserts and this has nicer HS stock
Thank you for the note!

2005 dated Remington VSF in the excellent 22-250. This was the first year of the VSF. HS palm swell stock, dual front studs, 26" fluted chrome moly blued barrel, original Walker style trigger. Purchased from Original owner whom had less than 200 rounds of factory ammo down the barrel. Same vintage Tasco 6-24 adjustable objective scope set in Weaver bases and rings
Shoots my pet load of Varget and 50gr Vmaxs well.

$650 Plus actual shipping to your FFL
Pics up tomorrow when I get to work
Thanks LLR
Is this gun sold? Thanks

Rifle is sold pending funds
Thank you all for the replies and questions
Merry Christmas everyone