• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED or trade X5I Swarovski BRM

Brand New in the box all contents included 3.5-18 x 50 X5I BRM reticle ! Took it out of the box looked at it. Took it outside at dark you can see well past legal shooting light!!! Perfect scope for someone just not me. Asking let's try $2950 o.b.o. shipped!! Looking to build a 257 and/or 270 weatherby need funds. I'd be interested in hearing your offers.need barrels hopefully bartlein or kreiger barrels! Postal money orders would be nice personal checks await clearance before shipping! Decided to buy a package rifle from a custom builder selling my weatherby accumarks on here as well. They're listed in the guns classifieds thanks.

Brand New in the box all contents included 3.5-18 x 50 X5I BRM reticle ! Took it out of the box looked at it. Took it outside at dark you can see well past legal shooting light!!! Perfect scope for someone just not me. Asking let's try $2950 o.b.o. shipped!! Looking to build a 257 and/or 270 weatherby need funds. I'd be interested in hearing your offers.need barrels hopefully bartlein or kreiger barrels! Postal money orders would be nice personal checks await clearance before shipping!
Offer of a discount to anyone who buys one of my rifles thanks

Just for reference I bought a basically new 5x25 version of this from scheels for 2500. Was mounted and shot a handful of times.

Brand New in the box all contents included 3.5-18 x 50 X5I BRM reticle ! Took it out of the box looked at it. Took it outside at dark you can see well past legal shooting light!!! Perfect scope for someone just not me. Asking let's try $2950 o.b.o. shipped!! Looking to build a 257 and/or 270 weatherby need funds. I'd be interested in hearing your offers.need barrels hopefully bartlein or kreiger barrels! Postal money orders would be nice personal checks await clearance before shipping
Price lowered now $2900 !!!

Just for my information can you not dial up with this scope or reticle ?

Brand New in the box all contents included 3.5-18 x 50 X5I BRM reticle ! Took it out of the box looked at it. Took it outside at dark you can see well past legal shooting light!!! Perfect scope for someone just not me. Asking let's try $2950 o.b.o. shipped!! Looking to build a 257 and/or 270 weatherby need funds. I'd be interested in hearing your offers.need barrels hopefully bartlein or kreiger barrels! Postal money orders would be nice personal checks await clearance before shipping!
Sure like to move this. Got a full custom in mind !!

To the top please

Sold pending funds