• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

OR Trade Patriot Valley John Hancock .308 (Nucleus Action)

Cocadori

Looking to TRADE this for something more "hunting" oriented. I would SELL this outright as well, should someone be interested.
This action is by far one of the slickest, smoothest actions I've ever had. This rifle is an absolute hammer.
I've only shot it a few times (12) but my 13 yr old son has 4 boxes of FGMM 175's and a Box of 168's through it... thats it.
The images are him shooting at 300 yards in a stiff breeze here in ND. and you can see the results.
Viper PST mounted in Vortex rings. Can be part of the trade if you wish or doesn't have to be.

What I'm looking for, Specifically;

Remmy 700 action (or similar)
HTG, HS (PSS/Sendero type stock) Manners HTG(ish) -but you get the idea. I'm NOT looking for A2,A3,4,5 etc. vertical style grip.
24" bbl. ( preferably threaded but not necessary) Break would be nice but not necessary.
Must be a hammer ... as in shoots factory match ammo into itty bitty groups at distance.
.308 and 6.5 creed are the two I'm searching for but if what you have shoots factory match lemme hear about it.

I'll sell the rifle with jet blast break and threaded cap for $1700

upload_2019-6-27_12-8-13.jpeg

upload_2019-6-27_12-8-44.jpeg

upload_2019-6-27_12-9-21.jpeg

upload_2019-6-27_12-9-43.jpeg

Last edited: