• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

or trade: Glock 19, 21, 42 for KUIU packs, camo, optics, or gear

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107666

Glock 42 (.380) and G-Code Incog IWB
$330 for gun or $370 with holster

Glock 19 Gen 4, BNIB, magpul magwell, extended slide release.
**SOLD**

Glock 21 (.45) Gen 4 w/RMR cut, trijicon supressor height night sights, stippled and cerakoted frame, and kydex KT Mech OWB holster and mag carrier, factory sights as well, original box and 3 mags.
**SOLD**

Will trade for: (can add cash added as required)

Garmin Oregon/Montana
2p tents (hilleberg/kuiu/etc)
Optics... Meopta/Cabelas Binos/Spotters
Trecking poles
Carbon Fiber Tripod
300wm dies, quality press, digital scale, case trimmer, calipers, micrometer, etc etc.
Lightweight sleeping pads
0 deg and 15 deg sleeping bags

Basically starting from scratch into backpack hunting. Havent had the opportunity to do so since I left college. My 1998 Garmin GPS just wont cut it anymore.

Open to offers. Email and I can email or text additjonal photos. Links to pictures below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to pics below. Not pictures is the 2nd belt clip on the Incog holster or the 3rd mag and matching magazine carrier for the G21. I have those at my other home. Can send more detailed photos of any items of interest, just ask.

G19 is Brand New, Unfired
G21 is used, but majority of the 500 rounds through it were in a threaded bbl, I have put the stock barrel back in for sale. Will still come with supressor height sights (installed) and the original glock sights. Slide is RMR cut by Primary Machine.
G42 is like new, wife fired 2 boxes. Frame is stippled.

https://imgur.com/a/PYXI5Km

Prices Adjusted: all prices are shipped and include all listed accessories.
New G19: $450
Like NewG42: ($360 shipped/$400 w/holster)
Used G21: $410 (all add-ons included)

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop, $330 shipped for a like new Glock 42, great gift for the wife, or a nice summer weather/shorts carry gun.