OffRoad & Firearms but New to LR Shooting

Diablo

Hello,
I am the owner of a high end off road fab shop (hobby with my son and I) and am very much into firearms (mainly the semi/full black rifles and pistols) but I do own a few hunting rifles as in a 270 Savage 16 FCSS, 30.06 Cooper Classic and a 7mm mag Remington Sendareo. the rifle I like the most out of the hunting rifles is the Sendareo it has a Leupold VX-3L 6.5-20X56 scope on it (I seem to shoot this one the best at longer ranges). The deer out here are at the most 100yrds. but every time I go to the range I am impressed with the people that are able to shoot such distances as 500+ yards so I am looking to get into it as well. I have been reading on this site for quite some time and would really like your help. Remember, I am new to the long range shooting so some questions I ask might be alittle off the wall. Thanks for your time.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts