• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nxs 3.5-15x50 mlr/mil, hs, zs

ST42

****** SPF's ******

Gents,

I just purchased this scope from a fellow on the Hide a few days ago. The scope is perfect in every way. I have decided that I would like a USO TPAL instead, so I'm putting this back up for sale or trade. I'm including a Nightforce Unimount,

Ultralite Unimount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Integral 30mm Rings Matte Extra-High

And a NXS Switchview lever,

NightForce NXS Switchview™ Lever [SVNNXS] - $59.95 : MGM Switchview™, The fastest and easiest way to adjust your power setting!

I have over $1850.00 into this package. I'll let it go for $1800.00 shipped, USPS MO only please. The scope comes with all documentation including bikini covers, new Butler Creeks, and blank warranty card. The scope has been properly torqued into the rings. It is absolutely ready to go onto your rifle.

Trades. Yes. Only looking for a USO TPAL 3.2-17X44 with matching reticle / knobs. + Plus $cash$ on my end.

Photos,

NXS2.jpg

NXS4.jpg

NXS3.jpg

NXS1.jpg

PM your questions, the first "I'll Take it" gets it. This is posted on another forum, so I'lll go by time stamp if it should be needed.
Thanks for looking,
STS

Last edited:
Well my buyer backed out. So this package is available again. I can't seem to edit my add, but It Is Available.

Thanks.

Dang man that sucks. Just bought another 3.5-15x50 or i would be all over this. bump for an amazing scope.