• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NXS 2.5 x 10 x 42

45fan

Nightforce NXS 2.5x10x42 MOAR reticle #459. Excellent condition, no ring marks. $1450 shipped and fully insured. Payment by USPMO only.

I've not seen an NXS with capped turrets before. When was this originally purchased and does it have Zero Stop feature? Do you have original box and packaging? If so, pic of the end of the box would be helpful. Please advise.

The scope is one year old, I used it on one hunting trip. No zero stop, not needed with capped turrets. Just use the reticle for holdovers. I do have the original box and manuals, etc. These have side parallax down to 25 yds. choice of green or red illumination, lightweight, 20.5 oz. low profile etc. MSRP $1746. Thanks for the interest.

I've not seen an NXS with capped turrets before. When was this originally purchased and does it have Zero Stop feature? Do you have original box and packaging? If so, pic of the end of the box would be helpful. Please advise.

NF calls those "hunter turrets" , I have one with them.

I have the exact scope and recommend it. Tell us about that fine looking rifle and what rings are those?.

I have two of these and you're making me start to think maybe I need a third.

killahog,

The rifle was made by APA in Jefferson, Ga. on a Surgeon LA. The rings are Seekins Precision.