• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NXS – 5.5-22x56mm MOAR-T

Aaronfields

THIS IS A SCAM AD, It's here to help prevent others from being scammed. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

Nightforce NXS – 5.5-22x56mm
About a year old. Moving to an ATACR
No blemishes. In great shape.
$1450 or best offer
1-541-795-3029 for fast response
IMG_1700.png

THIS IS A SCAM AD, It's here to help prevent others from being scammed. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
DO NOT USE PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can someone detect a hacked account without finding out the hard way? It seems like the hacker would need to change the email associated with the account to secure control and to block the rightful owner. Do the accounts get hacked by guessing the users password or does the hacker gain access to the users email and then circle back to all of their accounts without 2 factor?

Why is this a scam?
I and other users on multiple forums I've spoken to have paid this user for items and not received them. This user has been found running the same scams on multiple forums using the same phone numbers. The items listed have been found on different forums posted by the actual owner of the item. It's a SCAM. ****ing me off that admin @Len Backus will not ban this *** hat like all the other forums have. He's been reported many times.

I and other users on multiple forums I've spoken to have paid this user for items and not received them. This user has been found running the same scams on multiple forums using the same phone numbers. The items listed have been found on different forums posted by the actual owner of the item. It's a SCAM. ****ing me off that admin @Len Backus will not ban this *** hat like all the other forums have. He's been reported many times.
This *** hat needs dealt with personally. Anyone get an address to send this douchebag a message?

Look at the seller history. All positive except the last one saying scam… maybe a hacked account???
or the original user turned into a ***. A lot of the history on this account and others he's used is real questionable. Either way, SCAM. Don't get tied up with this DA