• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nosler M48 Long Range Rifle

Killertraylor

Chambered in 33 Nosler, completely factory with exception of Atlas bipod rail installed on forend. Couldn't find any scratches, dings, etc. on rifle. Scope has 2 really minor nics in finish of side turret that are so small they wouldn't photograph. Gun and scope are easily 99%. Bipod not included. Exactly 70 rounds fired. Match grade 26" Shilen barrel with muzzle brake, Timney trigger, Manners MCS-T stock, action bedded. Gun shoots Nosler factory 225 Accubond ammo sub .5 moa, and shoots the Nosler factory Long Range Accubond 265 gr at .7moa. I also developed a handload with the 265 long range accubond that shoots .5 moa. Gun has a Leupold 3-18x50 VX-6 scope with CDS and the firedot (illuminated) duplex. I had the CDS turret made for the 265 grain LRAB handload so would prefer to try and sell the scope with the rifle for starters. Scope is mounted in Nightforce lightweight rings. Buyer of rifle will have first dibs at Redding dies(not pictured $70) and ammo. I have 64 rounds of Factory 265 LRAB for $250, 53 rounds of Nosler factory 225 gr AB for $150 and 70 pieces of once fired Nosler brass for $100. Rifle only is $2100 including shipping. Scope and rings can be added for $1350 additional. 42 rounds of 265 LRAB handloads will come with the rifle. Take everything mentioned (other than bipod) for $3750.

108524.jpeg

108523.jpeg

108525.jpeg

108526.jpeg

Still available - now listed on gunbroker. Great elk thumper here! All ready to hunt and I ship by 2-3 day priority.

Still available - now listed on gunbroker. Great elk thumper here! All ready to hunt and I ship by 2-3 day priority.
Very nice gun! I recently purchased a CA classic in this caliber, still waiting on 265 ablr to be available again, nosler keeps pushing the date back. I wanted to know if you would pm your load data for those bullets as I haven't got my hands on any to test yet.

My load for the 265 LRAB is 79.5 RL19 and I'm getting 2840 FPS out of my lab radar with a sd of 6 and es of 10. Nosler brass of course and Federal GM215M primer.

Yes - the M48 magazine doesn't allow me to load them out long enough to touch the lands. Doesn't seem to matter though.