• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

nosler m48 6.5 prc with additional barrel

TjLu88

For sale an essentially new nosler m48 patriot rifle with a freshly painted fde and black spiderweb stock. The rifle has a brand new mcgowen 6.5 prc barrel contoured same as original, 24", 1-8 twist, 1/2x28 threaded muzzle with a smooth thread protector. The original 26 nosler barrel that has approximately 65 rounds down the barrel is also included. All metal on the rifle has been re cerakoted in graphite black. The rifle comes with talley 30mm medium height scope rings and origional box. All work on rifle done by mcgowen precision rifle in montana. $1500+ shipping prc 1.jpegprc 2.jpegprc 3.jpeg

there wasn't anything wrong with the factory barrel, it shot great. I put the 6.5 prc barrel on because the 26 had way more recoil than I wanted and honestly I was chasing the new 6.5prc hype. the rifle has not been fired with the new barrel, everything is essentially brand new on the gun, stock paint job, cerakote on all the metal, barrel.

For sale an essentially new nosler m48 patriot rifle with a freshly painted fde and black spiderweb stock. The rifle has a brand new mcgowen 6.5 prc barrel contoured same as original, 24", 1-8 twist, 1/2x28 threaded muzzle with a smooth thread protector. The original 26 nosler barrel that has approximately 65 rounds down the barrel is also included. All metal on the rifle has been re cerakoted in graphite black. The rifle comes with talley 30mm medium height scope rings and origional box. All work on rifle done by mcgowen precision rifle in montana. $1500+ shippingView attachment 187321View attachment 187322View attachment 187323
Is the original barrel threaded for a break? What kind of groups were you getting?

no the factory 26 nosler barrel is not threaded for a brake. I easily shooting moa at 100 with 26 nosler trophy grade 140 accubond ammo. safe to say the gun shot better than I could, I just didn't like how i couldn't spot any of your shots with it.