• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nosler 308 Caliber 200 Grain Accubonds

rangerman

I would like to buy one box or possibly two boxes of Nosler 308 caliber 200 grain Accubond bullets. I have Berger 210, 215, and 230 grain bullets for trade if interested.
Thanks,
Brian

I'm not sure bmart2622 but will check when I get home from work this evening and get back with you.

Where were you about a year ago? I have a bunch of 200 grain Accubond but I do not need anything. Are the Accubond hard to find?

Don't mean to hijack this and if I should start a new thread....will do so, but I'm looking for 308 200gr accubonds as well. Whatever rangerman doesn't take, I'd be interested if two boxes are available!

Don't mean to hijack this and if I should start a new thread....will do so, but I'm looking for 308 200gr accubonds as well. Whatever rangerman doesn't take, I'd be interested if two boxes are available!
Well....I realized my post count is still too low to start my own thread. So if rangerman has what he needs....

Does anyone have two boxes to sell yet?