• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 30 cal Accubonds NEEDED for a Hunt of a Lifetime

I am looking for at least 2 boxes of 30 caliber Nosler Accubonds would prefer 190 grain but would take 200 grain or 210. I need them for an elk hunt this fall - I have been waiting 21 years for the tag. I would take 4-5 boxes if available, any help would be great.

thanks in advance!!

Ed

Just curious if there is a reason for this particular manufacturer and bullet weight?? Does your particular rifle like this bullet, or....could another bullet manufacturer and bullet weigh work for you? I am a fan of Barnes TSX and TTSX bullets. Also look into the Hammer bullets, they have great customer service, I am sure that if you called the company they would work with you. The company owner/manager is on this forum, but.....I do not know what he goes under. Have heard nothing but good stuff about them on the forum. Congratulations on drawing a tag in the lottery, now................we need to see photos of your successful hunt!

I've got what looks like a full box of 200gr Nosler AB. The box has been opened but I don't think I used any of them. I'll count them later if you're interested.

I am looking for at least 2 boxes of 30 caliber Nosler Accubonds would prefer 190 grain but would take 200 grain or 210. I need them for an elk hunt this fall - I have been waiting 21 years for the tag. I would take 4-5 boxes if available, any help would be great.

thanks in advance!!

Ed
I have a couple of boxes of 200g Accubond that I could part with if you still need some. If so, let me know and we'll figure it out.

thanks in advance!!

Ed
Ed I wish I could help you more here. I have maybe 20 180gr Accubonds I'll give you. I understand the elk hunt I got mine 2 years ago after 24 years here in Colorado unit 2. Where is your tag for? I hit mine with a 7mmRUM with 160gr Accubonds 4 times2 in the shoulders and 1 up his butt hole and one not so good last year my son got his with a 300 PRC 212 gr ELDX hit him 3 times all in the chest. They are tuff SOB's up there and bigger than the ones I've shot before here

Just curious if there is a reason for this particular manufacturer and bullet weight?? Does your particular rifle like this bullet, or....could another bullet manufacturer and bullet weigh work for you? I am a fan of Barnes TSX and TTSX bullets. Also look into the Hammer bullets, they have great customer service, I am sure that if you called the company they would work with you. The company owner/manager is on this forum, but.....I do not know what he goes under. Have heard nothing but good stuff about them on the forum. Congratulations on drawing a tag in the lottery, now................we need to see photos of your successful hunt!
Like you I do like Barnes bullets, to they are tough to beat, but if I am forced into a longer shot, my rifle likes these better and the weight is just for critter size and wind, I haven't tired hammer yet - read great things about them, will try them soon for sure thanks for the info

Didn't read this whole thread for expediency but if you still need some, I have ordered from these guys and so far they've been spot on w/ tracking/shipping. Haven't got the 180g AB I ordered yet, but they're due on Tues. (Ordered last Tues.)

Good luck.

Didn't read this whole thread for expediency but if you still need some, I have ordered from these guys and so far they've been spot on w/ tracking/shipping. Haven't got the 180g AB I ordered yet, but they're due on Tues. (Ordered last Tues.)

Good luck.
Thanks I will look them up it's a great shop I go there 3-4 times a year!!

Ed did you get what you were looking for? My offer is still good if you have not. I have others as well in heavier .30 cal elk worthy bullets.

I have some 180 Accu bonds as well as 180 Sciroccos Available. I could not get either to group in my 300 WSM.