Northwest of Washington

E.Precision

Hello, name is Erik, been shooting since I was a really young kid. Started with a ruger 10/22 and moved up from there. About a year ago I got interested in long range shooting in general, either in hunting or just target shooting. My current collection is not much, but a pre-accutrigger savage 111 .270 win, 10/22, glock 23, 12 gauge semi-auto. My career is getting started, so I have more money than I did before, so I have a lot of guns lined up with in the next year or two in my budget. I more of a tactical long range shooting, than a benchrest type shooting guy. Although have been looking into BR shooting lately to learn more about long range shooting. I've done lots of reading in a lot of websites to learn about it. I look forward to learning more and get into a regular habit of practicing long range shooting.

Erik

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Erik.;) And, to top it all off, you are from the right state even if you are on the wet side.:)

Sounds like you're getting a good start into long range stuff. Just be careful of this site. It can get addictive and your pocketbook will suffer but you will have fun.;)

I know it can be addictive, I am a member of another site Sniper Central as well. Thats one of the reasons I joined this one, I need to learn more from other people and see different opinions or different things to buy.

Erik

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.