• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: nkyshooter

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Bought a Rem 700 barreled action from nkyshooter. The guy is awesome. He was patient with my commo issue, flexible on payment methods, and I bought the rifle at an excellent price. As soon as I made the payment, that day he shipped it and provided me with a tracking number. He also called my dad and my FFL holder to let them know the status of the rifle, since I am currently out of the country. He then followed up with an email to reconfirm everything. The rifle arrived at my FFL two days after I made the payment. Purchase from nkyshooter with confidence. He is an outstanding person, and a valued member to the LRH community. gun)

-Bill

Received the Savage Youth 243 from Tim. Rifle is better than described and several extras added after agreed upon price. Very helpful with Ammo related info. Woul most definitely buy from again.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.