• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nimrod & Cabelas

Frenchie1

I have a Nimrod pack frame with basebelt harness system (built in fanny pack in basebelt) that I am selling. It is in really good condition other than a little dirty from being strapped to quad rack. It has lash points up and down both sides for securing loads tightly and is capable of hauling really heavy weight. I don't have a need for it anymore. $150 obo.
I also have a Cabelas 3 person, Alaskan Guide model tent that has only been set up one time in my yard. I had big plans for this tent when purchased and the plans never came together. I stayed in one of these tents (6 man model) on Kodiak Island in November several years ago, where it endured pounding rain and high winds for more than a week and it never even flinched. Tent is in perfect condition. $225 obo-
Text 360-931-0362 for pics of both or I can email pics. Trades for ??? considered, just tell me what you have. Thanks