nikon interchangeable turrets?

3rivers

Hey everybody I am new to this stuff and I am just wondering about nikons new interchangeable turrets for their monarch scopes. Any feed back would be great but im mostly wondering how well they will return to their zero thanks. gun)

Ive been using a 5-20 monarch for about 8 months and haven't had a problem, they track well and return to zero every time. I live in NC and most of my shooting is 600 yards or less, that's as far as I have on my farm and we don't have a local range that I'm aware of. We also don't have wind , so I very seldom have to make any adjustments for it . But the elevation adjustment works well. I will tell you this , for the money it will be the last Nikon I get , I just don't like it as well as my Burris signature's or Bushnell 4200's. On the range they all look good , but under real hunting conditions I think the other two are superior, and Burris is tops of the three. But that's just an opinion.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts