• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon ED50 Spotting Scope (Fieldscope), Vanguard tripods.

MTAR15

I have a very nice, light, and compact Nikon ED50 straight field scope. This is Nikon's top of the line ED glass, crystal clear.

Has a 13-30x zoom eyepiece, weighs 1 pound. Perfect for hunting, fits in a pack or fanny pack without notice. Also great for range trips, sits on the shooting bench right next to you for easy access.

Used for 1 season, only a couple of trips out.

It does have a bit of a rash on the lens cover and a bit on the front lens hood. It was in the spotting scope sock on my pack and I set my pack down on the rocks when I took a break from hunting. The lens cover ran across the rocks. You can see it in the photos, it did not do any true damage and I'm sure for a few bucks Nikon would replace the lens cap. I never bothered, it's a hunting tool.

Comes with a nice compact Vanguard Lite 1 tripod, I have all the boxes and paperwork. Comes with everything that was supplied from Nikon and Vanguard.

$565 shipped for the scope and Lite 1 tripod. Does not include insurance, if you want insurance please let me know and I will get a quote.

Buyer also has the option to purchase a larger Vanguard MG-5 OS tripod. It is new in box, never used. It's metal construction, and the head can be used as a window or tree screw clamp. Really a nice system.

$65 shipped for the MG-5 OS, this is only available for purchase with the scope (not selling separate, I will keep if the buyer of the scope does not want it). Does not include insurance, if you want insurance please let me know and I will get a quote.

Paypal +3%, Personal Gift Paypal and USPS MO have no fees.

c79b2b83.jpg

d68cb95b.jpg

085f4c43.jpg

d683ae5b.jpg

4944b568.jpg

Optional Tripod
4665d925.jpg